|Lifestyle||Shopping||DIY||Eat & Drink||Arts & Entertainment||Home & Garden||Money||Travel||Kids & Pets||Support Us|
If your New Year's Resolution has anything to do with learning a new skill, check out Boston Center for Adult Education's Take for $10 deal.
From January 2nd to 4th, you can choose from a selection of classes that cost less than ordering takeout. Whether you want to cook chana masala or knit a scarf, there's something for everyone. We love that all of these classes are hands-on learning. Here are a few of our faves:
• Learn to Knit: Wednesday, January 2, 6 to 7 pm
• Salsa for Couples: Wednesday, January 2, 7:30 to 8:30 pm
• Make Your Own Clutch: Thursday, January 3, 6 to 7 pm
• Winter Cheese & Wine: Thursday, January 3, 7:30 to 8 pm
• Feature Writing: Thursday, January 3, 7:30 to 8:30 pm